Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas Secret Pal

Just before Christmas, my secret pal sent me my one big package..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Patons Kroy sock yarn and Patons Grace. I've been wanting to try Paton's Kroy for a long long time, Yay!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"Knitting Heaven and Earth" by Susan Gordon Lydon, note cards with a knitting motif and a nice Toronto shape fridge magnet.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The square painted object on the top left corner is a tape measure-- yeap the "nose" the knob you pull for the tape measure to unwind - totally cool!! There's two different types of stitch and row counters and a clover pendant cutter. I use to have one but it got lost in the move so thanks for the new one. And some lip balm in a pretty tin.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A canadian t shirt for my boy! There were some jelly beans too but err.. they're long gone by the time I took the photo.

Thanks Leanne for a great package. I appreciate and love each and every item!

No comments: