Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ole Ole Ole!!

We've been travelling around the country the last two weekends. Our first trip to Cameron Highlands I already mentioned and then last weekend in to the East Coast, Kuantan.

Now I'm back after 2 weeks, very little knitting and a pile of work on my desk to go through.

In between trips, I took a breather and dyed the hank of yarn for my Dye-O-Rama buddy




It's starting its journey to her tomorrow.

Everyone here has the World Cup Fever!! And I'm getting into the groove as well. I am very very tempted to join in the World Cup Knitalong but I really don't know what to start!

As usual I have been halfheartedly picking up all the previous WIPS like the Madli Shawl (did another 3 repeats watching HOUSE) and the Sampler Stole (couple of rows). Started a sock using Regia India Kerala, a new wool/cotton sock yarn with Indian named colourways which called to me ( 'fess up! don't you sometimes buy a colourway because of the name?). Playing around with my weave-it and lusting after Ashford's new Knitters Loom.

It's time to start thinking of the next BIG project - something FEVRISH, Something FANATICAL, something that combines Style, Grace and Passion, to symbolise the madness that is the World Cup.


Any suggestions??

No comments: