Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Catching up

Just a few things happening in my life at the moment.


Last Friday the KL Knitting Meet up group went met up at Jackie's place for a slap up gourmet dinner. Check out the pic on Vanessa's blog. we were all supposed to act natural, but when Laura clicked on the button, everyone looked up and smiled. I was still trying to act natural, instead I look liked the glutton! But seriously, the food was great and the company was even better.


Lyn from Knitties was admitted into hospital for an appendectomy on Friday itself so she missed our meet up. Do send her your well wishes. Thank goodness she has mountain of NEW yarn to cheer her up.


My secret pal sent me a great Easter package which arrived on Friday too. I couldn't take a pic cos I don't have the camera with me, but I received
1. two packs of candy
2. a peeps backpack clip
3. a bar of botanical soap and a bottle of Euclan(sp??)
4. an Easter chicky that peeped when you pressed ( my son thanks you for this, he absolutely loves it)
5. An easter Bunny filled with notions.
6. Hello Kitty! clips.


I'll try to take pic of all these goodies tonight - minus the candy - they're long gone (YUM!!!)


On the knitting front, I'm in a little bit of a rut at the moment. Since I finished the FBS, I've been casting on and abandoning swatching several projects with no clear objective in sight. I really have to start work on my sister's cardigan again but I'm unmotivated. I have a million scarves I want to Knit from Scarf Style but am discouraged by the fact that I would probably not be able to wear them.

Hopefully I'll feel better knitwise tonight as just settle into something that will hold my interest for more than a week.

No comments: