Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Errata

After reading my previous posts again - I realise I sound a bit crazed.

What I meant to say was that as a teenager, I used to read anything I could get my hands on, even though I may not understand what I was reading. As such I used to have a brainful of useless facts which only makes sense years later.

Funnily enough as an adult, I read a lot of children's classic - I find I appreciate them more now as an adult then when I was a kid. I dive into Enid Blytons' St Clair and Malory Tower series whenever I can.


My drool of the day is this fantastic shoulder wrap kit from Handmaiden - it's a not a complicated pattern at all, I realise that the whole effect is probably due to the lovely yarn. But I love the simplicity of how it wraps round the model's shoulders.

And swing needles from Fleece Artist



What an ingenious idea!

No comments: