Thursday, October 13, 2005

Isn't this so much better?

New and improved Madli's Shawl in Malabrigo's laceweight Damask Rose


Madli Roses


Think I'll christen this Madli's roses cos lookie here, see the cute little nupps - don't they look like rosebuds?


nupps


How do you like the new look?

I've been wanting to change since the blog birthday in September. I was pretty quiet about it cos I was swamped with work and didn't have time to do anything.

It's about time for a little housekeeping.

Lyn, Vannessa and I went for very long shopping, destressing outing on Tuesday. You can read about Lyn's stash enhancing on her blog. I scored some laceweight cotton and crochet silk yarn but I need to get them out of the car (where they are hiding from my spouse) and take a good picture.

Stay tuned!

No comments: