Sunday, August 27, 2006

Light at the end of the Plaza

so after one year of slogging intermittently on this project I can finally say that the knit part of it is done. And all I have to do is crochet the bobbly bits of the collar.





This is a sneak preview only - more pics will arrive once I have done the crocheted bobbly bits which is probably the only interesting feature of this knit.

This is the only pattern in this book that doesn't have a full length picture. And I had to choose this one to do for my sister. Be warned the body is very short - almost bolero short and the collars do not seem to be as big as in the picture.

This will be the 1st and last time I'll be working with Cleakheaton Country 8 ply. It's very "country"- it's already pilling.

BUT I'm soooooo glad this one's done.

No comments: