Monday, August 30, 2004

Stitch, Bitch and Blog

It's a real slow day at work, being the day before a public holiday and just after a weekend. So I've been surfing all over the knitting blogs for the last 3 hours.

I've having knitting withdrawal syndrome currently, as my baby boy was with me all weekend. I am one of those who can't knit with baby around, he's too hyper and I have to watch him every second. I can only do the crafty stuff after he has gone to bed.

Anyways, I stumbled on to some really interesting blogs, The Knitting Curmudgeon being one - where profanity is rife, and a welcome change from the normal sweet "granny" atmosphere in most of the crafty type lists over the net. There' s nothing wrong with being sweet, but I am glad that there are crafty people out there who know their way around cursing the human anatomy.

Surfing The Knitting Curmudgeon lead me to a new Yahoo group called
Knitflame. I wouldn't recommend it for the fainthearted ... or to fools. But if you're up for some bitchiness or just want to bitch or just a natural KPC like me ("kay po chee" which is Malaysian for being a right busybody), surf in and enjoy.

Links are on the right.

No comments: