Monday, July 18, 2005

I wish (Part Two)

I got a little of what I wished for last Friday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From the left to right, LL Sheperd Sport in Somerset, Georgetown and Glenwood

The Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport that Vanessa and I ordered from Little Knit's sale last month. Lorna's Laces are still on special so do rush over to get them now.

For some reason I have this terrible urge to dump everything I have on my needles now and just knit lacy lacy shawls. Probably because I've joined two yahoo groups on lace - Lace knitting and Summer of Lace. The enabling on those two groups are close to mega proportions.

But my sister came along and kept me on the straight and narrow by reminding me (several times) how cold it was in New Zealand now, how she wants a cardigan to go with her purple pants, how she lugged 8.5 kgs worth of spinning wheel through customs for me... etc etc.

I gave her my Noro Butterfly to assuage her temporarily but she wants to play with my wheel as well. It's not set up yet. I've been so busy driving the said sister around. Photos will be posted as soon as I get the chance.

* Well Don't hold your breath cos my copy of Harry Potter just arrived. There are some things (not many, but there are)that take a precedence over knitting related activities.*

No comments: