Tuesday, September 06, 2005

*I hab a gold*

I'm not in a good mood. My son gave me this terrible cold. Well, he had a slight fever for two days, I get stuck with the full works of stuffy nose, cough and sore throat.

And on top of that I'm pissed with this Opal sock

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah. It looks so sweet right? Such cute colours, nicely shaped and all that. Well, looks are deceiving.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See? Can you see the problem? It doesn't fit! I started the heel too soon and now it's an inch too short. And because of that the ribbing has ridden down and starts in the thickest part of my ankle, the one place that really shouldn't have any type of ribbing near it. It's fat enough.

And all because *I hab a gold* and was grumpy and impatient, I wanted to do the short row heels and finish this sock already.

Anyway this came in today

Book stash


I think I won't be in to work tomorrow. *I hab a gold*. I deserve to stay home and drool.

No comments: