Monday, March 20, 2006

One, Two, Tri-Knit-ty

So far about 3 of us has confirmed to play with a few others still waiting in the wings for various reason.

The participants so far are:

Me!! knitting Salina from Rowan Vintage Style

Lyn knitting Teatime from Rowan Classic Summer or Green Gable

Sally - pattern yet to be decided

I hope that there will be more of us in the coming weeks.

While I wait to get started on the 1st April 2006,. This is what I have been doing -

Sampler Stole with Jaggerspun Zephyr Jade


That's 3 repeats on the center panel of the Sampler Stole from A Gathering of Lace. There's a knitalong going for this project here.
I had to put aside the Frostflowers and Leaves as I don't have enough yards of that purple blue colour to finish it.

I want to finish at least the main part of the stole by the 1st of April and then do the edging at my leisure.

I have added some fabric left over from my quilting days in my Destash blog. They would make some lovely totes and needlecases, don't you think?

Luscious purple floral

Hurry over before it's all gone.

No comments: