Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Presenting the Blue Mango

I rewound the Knitpicks yarn into a skein with a larger diameter using two pouffes so that I could get a longer dye stripe. I can't wait to see how it looks wound into a ball and knitted up.

I must say I don't quite like the smell of Kool Aid and wool. I've got myself soem food colouring so I will try that out next. Also in the mail was a 1 lb cone Henry's Attic Montana ( fingering weight wool) but I haven't figured out the best way to wind out a skein of that for dyeing as I don't want to dye the whole lot in one colourway.

TRI-KNIT-Y KAL starts on Saturday !! We have 8 KALers and some of us in KL are meeting up on Saturday 12.30 pm to have a little cast on ceremony with cake at Starbucks Bangsar Village. I hope Maryann in HK and the rest in Singapore will join us in spirit if not in body.

That's all for now folks.

No comments: