Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekly Round Up

I've taken the progress bars of the right hand side of my template. I never get to update them - plus I'm never honest about the amount of projects on my needles. Sometimes I finish a scarf or something even before I have the time to put it up and code the progress bars...so from now on, Mondays is going to be my Weekly round up day.
Last weekend was, in contrast to previous weekends, a hive of activity, knitting wise. I was home sick with the flu on Friday, and finished the One Skein Wonder. Last night, I finished the back of Plaza. But let's not get a head of myself.

Here is my list of projects on the needles, in all honesty now.

From the oldest to the newest:-
Lacy Tunic from Rebecca 28
Jaeger Trinity Violet :- one back done



Green Lacy top from Japanese Magazine
Marks and Kattens Bianca :- one back done


Clapotis
Crocus Shimmer Rayon/Silk from Over the Rainbow yarns -Frogged


Bracken Tweed Cardigan for my sis - one sleeve done


Fiddlesticks Lacy Lattice Stole
Filatura Di Crosa Kid Mohair - 30% done


Pseudo Gansey from Japanese Magazine
Filatura di Crosa Zara :- one front and one sleeve done


Pink Grapes from Japanese Magazine
Yarnart Summer Cotton :- Two sleeves done


Plaza from Rowan Classic Cafe
Cleakheaton Country 8 ply - one back done


One Skein Wonder
Crocus Shimmer Rayon/Silk from Over the Rainbow yarns - Done


Fiddlestick Lotus Blossom Shawl
Cherry Tree Hill Merino Laceweight Dusk- less than 10%



Wow! I really have get cracking on this WIPs before starting anything new.

No comments: