Thursday, November 02, 2006

FO FO FO FO FO!

I have been so busy at work that I have had no time to update the blog but I have been knitting like crazy. Finally after the whole stitch knitted bodice fiasco - I slaved and slaved and got this done.





Mountain Peaks Shawl from Mimknits
Yarn: Jaggerspun Zephyr in Elderberry
Amount used: Just over 2 oz - 650yds.
Needles size : 3.75 mm
Time taken: 1 month to the day

I was so annoyed when my 2 oz ball ran out just inches from the finish line. Talk about yarnus interuptus!

It's unblocked and I am not to happy with the short row edging at the sharp mid point. It's a little scrunched up so I hope it will block out fine.




Stay tuned for pics of the blocked shawl.

My current challenge is to finish Bianca's Jacket in 1 week.

Don't ask - I will explain more later in a couple of days.

No comments: