Today is not a good day for this blog. PhotoBucket seems to be down and I realised this morning that I messed up the codes when changing the template. There was no way one could post a comment.
I also had to fixed the Refferes list which pushed out the right column too wide.
Once I fixed that, I thought I would have some nifty progress bars. What seemed a simple thing took so long because I could not figure out the Hex codes (for colours). Then I realised that I don't have to include '#' in the code... DuH!
Anyway I hope that you like my new templates in my favourite colours of Rose and Olive. I want to decorate my new house with this scheme in mind, we already have the beige walls.